Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yes, I am a "clogger"

I was having lunch with a friend today...who just happens to be my ex-husband's common law girlfriend...and told her I had started this blog. I was sharing this with her to (hopefully) give her the little push I think she needs to start writing publicly as well. "As well" being somewhat relative as I have only shared with a few friends that I've started a blog, not the actual address of said blog just yet.

Anyway, back to my friend. She's smart, witty and has a great sense of humour. She's let me read a couple of very funny pieces she's written in the past (namely about my psychotic cat, Luca, who funny enough - depending on who you ask, that is - stayed with my ex and is now essentially her bundle of joy to deal with). I digress.

Due to my closet blogging status, she aptly called me a "clogger"...a term which must exist out there somewhere. If by some strange reason it does not, well then she and I will happily claim it as our very own invention.

Signing off as your clogger (...for the moment, anyway).

1 comment:

  1. This is that guy from Twitter, Eller85.
    Clogger... just as there are professional bloggers, I guess you could also coin the term, Progger?

    I suppose Frogger would be the Frog Blogger, desparetly trying to cross the street to the internet cafe, lets hope he didnt copywrite the name :p

    ReplyDelete