Saturday, March 13, 2010

Falling into Trouble

To say I am out of my comfort zone at present would be a bit of an understatement. Everything I have been hoping for, planning for, looking forward to....oh God. That fairly specific wish list I put out to the universe for my future happiness, uhhhh well, it's apparently delivery time. Mother firetrucker! I am totally freaking out!

I can only imagine what the universe will do with me as I resist all that is unfolding in front of me. After all, it's only what I have been asking for. I'm surely committing some cosmic offence for which I rightly will be punished.

Want something to change at work? But of course, says the universe. How about new and exciting contracts that are engaging and keeping you on your toes? You got it. And if that's not enough, how about other job offers? Sure thing, Sonja, here you go!

Want your family to be healthy, happy and enjoying life again? Consider it done! Dad gets a clean bill of health and your sister-in-(common) law is doing so well she's heading back to work a month ahead of schedule!

You say you're ready for a relationship with someone who is not only emotionally available but also so far from being a "project" that you won't know what to do with yourself? You bet! Do you hear that knock at the door? That's him. He's waiting for you to let him in. What are you waiting for?

...and this is where the real panic sets in.

I am being presented with exactly what I have been asking for and I have no idea what to do with myself. Fascinating, don't you think?

To be continued...

Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment